Monday, May 24, 2010

What would life be without girlfriends?

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are."

What would life be without girlfriends? I was just thinking how when I first moved out here to Utah I felt like I had no girlfriends and life was miserable. But now look at me... I have been out here for two years and I have lots of girlfriends. You all are amazing and I love each and every single one of you. You all have been such an inspiration to me in different ways.

Here are a few of my girlfriends(sorry if you aren't on here these are just a few from this last year):

All the girls in San Diego. I love my best friends!!
This is my best friend Andi. Without her there wouldn't be an Amandi and everyone loves us. We just met back in January and I feel like I've know her my own life. She has such a fun personality and everyone just loves her. Just look at her, how could you not?
Kailee. She is probably one of the most amazing girls I know. She has been through so much in her life and she is still so strong. She inspires me to be better every time I'm with her.

Oh Emily! I don't know where to begin with her. We have been there for each other for years. She knows me better than anyone else in this world... Well did, but we are still pretty close even though we haven't lived close to each other in 2 years.
This is for Carrie. She is another amazing woman. She was baptized in the church about 3 years ago(I think) and she is now married in the temple.. She has come such a long way!
Kelsi, Blaire and I. Kelsi is just so cute, she is from England and I just love the way she talks with the accent. She is very fun and happy... never seen her upset! Blaire is so fun. She is like the mother of all of us. She is so strong in the church, just received her endowments and is helping be a better person and I love her for that!

"This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days. Smiles when the sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth. Love to complete your life."

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Amanda! I am so happy that you are just around the corner. Heavenly Father has always given us the very best! He gave us friendship with each other and it's true; life without girlfriends is almost unimaginable because it would be so sad. I love you!

    ReplyDelete