Monday, May 24, 2010

St. George and Brian Regan!

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

This weekend some friends and I went to St. George, UT to get away from Provo relax, get some sun and to see Brian Regan! If you don't know who Brian Regan is... go look him up. He is a comedian and he is hilarious. I had a blast this weekend and want to say thanks to Blaire for getting us free tickets to the show.

All of us before the show! Aaron, me, Blaire and Kelsi
Brian Regan!!
After some pool time. We went to WalMart and saw Polygamists... we were a little excited!

The girls!!

We got to go behind stage and up in the spotlight room, we are so cool!

Me and Aaron.

We had fun!!

Aaron and Blaire at dinner.


Me and Kelsi! I love her. Glad she moved into my apartment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment