Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Parents

"Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands."

Nothing too much is going on in my life right now... just working, hanging out and so excited to go home in a couple of weeks to see my new nephew and family!!

So this past week since it was mothers day some friends and I were talking how much we care about our parents and talking about that one day when you realize everything your parents ever taught you was true. Man, I hated that day! Sometimes I wish I wasn't such a brat to my parents and I feel so bad for all the crap they had to put up with me. I will be the first one to admit I was the worst and hardest child in my family. I'm so glad my parents (especially my mom) put up with me and still loved me after all I put them through. They are truly the BEST parents anyone could ever ask for and I love them so so much. I owe everything to them, without them I wouldn't be who I am today. I love you guys.



Over the past couple of years since I've moved out to Utah my mom and I have grown to be best friends and I'm so grateful for that. She is one person (besides my sisters) who I can always turn to anytime and she will just listen. Love you mom and Happy Mothers Day!! (I know, a little late but better late than never)



"A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment