Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Summer, you will be missed.

"Summer is where the girls go barefoot and their hearts are just as free as their toes"

I had an amazing summer. Went to California for a weekend to visit my best friend, Andi who I missed dearly over the summer. Went to St. George a lot.. saw Brian Regan (comedian), Tarzan, soaked up some of the hot desert sun and just relaxed. Went to Missouri to visit my family and to see my cousin get married. I also experienced my first "summer love" Even though it was just a summer romance it was a lot of fun and I don't regret one second of it.




Getting some ice cream after soaking up some sun in St. George
Tarzan.. Great show!
Brandon teaching me how to swing.
Spanish Fork rodeo!
Kelsi's first 4th of July!
Just hanging out with good friends.
In San Diego with my best friends
Strawberry days Rodeo in American Fork
Dancing up at Squeak Peak
Mine and Brandon's first date. Thanks for making my summer a great one!


"I never promised you a happy ending.
You never said that you wouldn't make me cry
But summer love will keep us warm,
Long after our autumn goodbye"


1 comment:

  1. Hooray for updates! Amanda, it looks like you had an extremely eventful summer!. . I am happy that you are so close by. We should make some fall memories now. :)

    ReplyDelete