Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have become a groupie!

Groupie: A person who seeks emotional and intimacy with a musician or celebrity. Usually a younger woman who will follow their favorite band/musician while on tour. They can sometimes be the band/musician's muse. They will do anything to be closer to the band.

Somehow, I don't know how I have become a "groupie" okay, okay not really. But lately I have been going to a TON of shows and have the biggest thing (crush) on performers. My favorite right now are just going to the local shows out here in Utah. My good friend Andi went to the Velour last week for her favorite, Benton Paul and one of the opening bands for him was Truman and she fell in love with them and got me hooked!

I have the biggest crush on the Truman brothers.. and guess what, I met them last night and that's not even the best part of it- Ben Truman (one of the brother's) came over to my apartment!!! I was soooo excited. He is way cute. He personally invited Andi, Blaire and I to go to their concert at Sammy's in a couple of weeks. How awesome is that?! I'm so excited. I promise I am NOT a stalker.

Ben signed their CD for me and Andi!


Chad and Ben Truman with me and Andi!!

Aren't they cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment