Tuesday, February 23, 2010

California!






So I am in LOVE with Orange County California... not just because of the O.C. is one of my favorite shows ever!! My roommate Kailee and I went to her home town in Irvine, California and I loved it. It was in the middle of February and the weather was beautiful, it was in the high 70s the whole time. It was a nice break from cold Utah.



We went shopping, to the beach, went on some walks, also went to the New Port Temple.. it's a beautiful temple. I loved it. It's really cool because something Kailee told me that I didn't know was the the residence in Orange County put their own money towards the temple. Shows how much they really wanted it which is really awesome, I think.

I had an amazing time, I can see myself living in a place like Irvine or New Port. I can't wait to go back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment