Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Amandi!


So my good friend Andi and I were bored one day and decided to go to the pet store because we were bored... bad idea. An innocent trip to go "look" at the cute fury things ended up costing me money on a $10 hamster. But she is so stinkin cute we couldn't help but buy her, plus there were some evil hamsters there who were picking on her because she was the smallest (and I know how that feels) we just had to save her from them.

Andi and I were trying to decided what to name her and decided to combine our names together and name her Amandi. Amandi is probably the coolest, cutest, most popular and most spoiled dwarf hamster there ever lived. I love her.



1 comment:

  1. Aw fun! Look at that lil thang! Our apartment bought a hamster just like that back in October....except ours died 3 days later :( haha hope you have better luck!!

    ReplyDelete