Friday, December 17, 2010

'Tis the season to be THANKFUL

When the holiday season comes around I just have to go think about all of the people I am thankful for and blessed with.


My family is numero uno on my list:

The kids with Nena: I will always be thankful for her, my grandma. She was the most polite, beautiful and elegant lady. I hope one day I will be like her.


The Hopkins girls (besides Darci): I love my sisters and my mom. I have been SO blessed with being born into an amazing family who are strong in the church and great mothers and friends!


My mom: I don't know where to begin with this lady. Even though sometimes we get annoyed with each other we will always be there for each other. She is such an amazing woman and so awesome (especially for putting up with me). I love you mom and I hope that one day I'll be a mom like you!


My dad: I love this guy! He is one guy who will always be there for you. He is so strong in the church, so generous, thoughtful, a great provider and he is a great listener. I love you dad and hope that I can marry a guy half as great as you!

Brandon: This guy will always make you smile. He is always in a good mood and it is contagious, you will never be in a bad mood when you are with this guy. He is great and he will always be there for you, day or night and he will always make you feel like someone cares for you. Thanks for being a great boyfriend!

Emily and Hanna: I love love love these girls. They are my best friends and they have been for a very long time. Each of them and super sweet and don't have a mean bone in them (unless you get on Emily's bad side). They are such great friends that both of them even came out to Utah to visit me this year!

Lindy, Blaire and Andi: I love living with these girls but not as much as I love each of them. We always have fun together and surprisingly we don't have drama.. only when it comes to our own drama (mainly boy drama) but they will always be there for you when you are down. Thanks for accepting me for who I am and loving me. I loves each one of you girls and you are all my best friends!


All of us girls with the hottie, Zac Efron. We are thankful for you and your good looks!

These people are just half of the people I am grateful for. There are many many more people that I am grateful for.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all will have an amazing holiday.






No comments:

Post a Comment